Life is a Struggle...but let's make it a BEAUTIFUL
Struggle.Instagram





Sunday, September 30, 2012

"and My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14
#healing #nation #America

There is alot of talk around this time of year about how America needs to change for the better. But what we often forget is that no matter the choices we make and what we think will improve our nation, God, the Creator, is the One who is ultimately in control. I saw this Bible verse on a billboard yesterday and thought I would share it with y'all. I agree, America needs change, but the change we need is not in the hands of our future office officials, but in God's. We must first humble our selves, and seek our Father's face. To expect an improved outcome without changing our focus of who the real Problem-Solver is, is seriously insane. We, Americans, need to turn from our sins so that we may all be forgiven. And this is the path for a gracious healing of our land. God's instructions in this verse are the answers to our request for change. Through God, we can and we will have our nation back. We will once again live in the one and only AMERICA, the one God made for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment