Life is a Struggle...but let's make it a BEAUTIFUL
Struggle.Instagram





Friday, October 19, 2012

Be strong in the Lord and
Never give up hope.
Your gonna do great things,
I already know.
God's got His hand on you,
So don't live life in fear.
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why your here.
Take your time and pray.
These are the words I would say.

This amazing song performed by the Sidewalk Prophets is my shoutout to all of you. Keep the faith and remain courageous. Always remember "Have I not commanded you, be strong and courageous. Do not be terriefied; do not be discouragged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you may go." Joshua 1:9

You have a purpose. Believe me. God's plan is unraveling more and more everyday and you will soon see the reason for all of your victories and struggles. Life is hard, I agree...but it is also amazingly Beautiful. So let's battle gorgeously!

No comments:

Post a Comment