Life is a Struggle...but let's make it a BEAUTIFUL
Struggle.Instagram





Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Mountain, My Everest

Just wanted to share part of my devotion for today: A letter from God- "My children make a pastime of judging one another--and themselves. But I am the only capable Judge, and I have acquitted you through My own blood. Your acquittal came at the price of My unparalleled sacrifice. That is why I am highly offended when I hear My children judge one another or indulge in self-hatred."

God promises t...
hat if we live close to Him and absorb His Word, then the Holy Spirit will guide and correct us as needed. There is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ. (Romans 8:1)
A lot is going on around us, in America, the south, Alabama, and even our little town that we call home. My prayer today is that everyone has an amazing 4th of July and that love fills your heart, both towards yourself and others. I love you all and hope that you don't let the opinions of others get you down. Remember that what others think does not matter and that with God you can move mountains.
 
Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome is my mountain, my Everest. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment